Risk Framework and Reporting Manager
Opportunity for a Risk Framework and Reporting Manager!
We have an exciting opportunity in the Enterprise Risk Management team for a Risk Framework and Reporting Manager.
You will join a small but likeminded team at the heart of the business who are focused on managing YBS’s risk and ensuring that we are compliant with our risk management process.
The team are currently working flexibly. Most of the team are working from home and coming into the Leeds office when needed for team meetings however, the office is always open if you would like to come in more often.
About the role
As our Risk Framework and Reporting Manager you will work with the team to:
- Develop and upgrade the Society’s enterprise-wide risk management framework and contribute from the centre to ‘how we do risk’ in the Society
- Lead development of the annual strategic risk priorities.
- Own and maintain the Society’s Policy Governance Framework and policy universe.
- Be the supplier relationship manager for the enterprise-wide risk system.
- Manage governance of and be Secretariat for the Executive Risk Committee.
- Own, maintain and deliver regular risk reporting to Executive Risk Committee, Group Risk Committee and Board, as well as contributing to the Annual Report and Accounts.
The successful person in this role will have worked in a similar role and have recent experience in developing risk management frameworks, in another financial services or regulated organisation, along with governance and reporting experience.
You will need to be experienced in engaging with senior stakeholders across the business.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we’ll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
- Holiday. You’ll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
- Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we’re all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
- Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that’s why we’ll contribute up 11% into your YBS pension.
- Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you’ll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- My Benefits. When you join YBS you’ll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts,
Ready to apply?
If you’re excited about this role and want to be part of the YBS team, click Apply now to send us your application.
Want more information?
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Jess Wilkinson.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Fund Management £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom