Internal Audit Assistant Manager - Public Sector Assurance
IAC are delighted to support a growing client recruit an Internal Audit Assistant Manager into their Public Sector team based in London, Southampton or Birmingham.
The opportunity is a perfect for internal auditors that work for a public sector organisation looking for their first taste of professional services OR internal auditors within practice looking to specialise within public sector internal audits.
This role offers a competitive salary (subject to increase following a salary review later in the year) and generous company perks. Please take a look below for further about the role:
- Join a Top 5 accountancy firm and be based in central London, Southampton or Birmingham
- Spend your days leading and delivering internal audits to multiple public sector organisations such as the NHS, local and central government. Help assist management in duties related to team and people management, portfolio management and monitoring costs and billing.
- Report to and work with a warm and receptive Partner who has been with the business for the last 8 years. He is someone we have supported and worked with for multiple years.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified internal auditor with an interest in, knowledge of, and experience of working in public sector organisations of with public sector clients. They will need to hold the UK right to work
- You will work with a number of other teams such as assurance, consulting and advisory to support your development and have new exposures.
- You will be in the office an average of twice per week and experience the social buzz on the floor. The team are social and engage in regular socials and events.
If this sounds like your next step, or if you know someone who may benefit from hearing about this, please reach out.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom