Audit Manager (insurance) - Paris, France
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit an Audit Manager with insurance sector experience to join a Big 4 firm in Paris. In this role, you will be working in French and English in order to carry out audit missions for clients within the insurance sector.
The French insurance market is evolving – the sector is becoming increasingly complex and there are more regulations than ever before e.g. Solvency II, IFRS 9, IFRS 17, and GDPR. Digital transformation has enabled the entire insurance sector to change meaning there are new opportunities and business models for all involved in the French insurance market. Life insurers as well as property and liability insurers in Paris have noted that competition is increasing in these areas too. It really is an exciting time to be involved in the insurance market in Paris.
You will be joining a large accountancy firm who have an outstanding international reputation and a footprint all over the globe. The local firm in Paris is currently enjoying a period of growth.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Audit Manager
- Managing and developing client relationships within the real estate sector and ensuring relationships are maintained to a high standard
- Involvement in leading audits from planning stage to completion including planning the audit approach and identifying all of the pertinent points
- Supervise the work of junior team members and coach and support the members as and when required
- You will work with a high degree of efficiency and working as an effective team member, collaborating with your team-mates and colleagues
- Ensuring your professional development is maintained and that you keep up to date with regulatory changes and market developments in order to allow you to develop your specialist knowledge within the Insurance sector
Requirements of the Insurance Audit Manager
- Previous experience in an external audit role, ideally within a Big 4 or Top 10 firm
- Previous experience with the Insurance sector
- Experience leading an audit team and have some managerial experience
- Graduated from a business school, engineering school or university
- Demonstrate continued professional development
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
In return, this opportunity offers an excellent salary and the opportunity to develop your career.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV by filling out the form below or call me on +44 141 648 9414 quoting 'CareersinAudit.com'
Meraki Talent is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion.
We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us.
We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all,
regardless of background and personal characteristics.
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.