Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager - Slough with hybrid working
Our client, a leading telecommunications company, seeks an Internal Audit Manager to strengthen its internal audit function.
Working as part of a diverse and experienced team, the Internal Audit Manager will manage the planning, delivery and of financial and operational audits to provide assurance over the effectiveness of processes and supporting controls, together with key projects to add value to the function and business.
You will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience gained either in internal audit within a complex business or whilst working in a Big 4 or Top 10 accounting firm. Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) experience would be beneficial.
Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills are essential, as is the ability to work both autonomously as well as collaboratively.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary plus a £5,800 car allowance and bonus scheme.
- Good staff benefits and incentive scheme.
- Hybrid working model with 2 days work from the office
- Excellent office environment with on-site shops
- Opportunities for development and progression