Internal Audit Manager (Insurance)
A great opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager to join a leading Insurance organisation based in London! This opportunity will allow you to gain international exposure working within a range of different regions, as well as furthering your Internal Audit skills.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively and effectively manage stakeholder relations, developing a trusting collaboration with key stakeholders
- Leading assigned areas of continuous monitoring of the company’s key risk indicators and regularly present results to Internal Audit Directors and the wider team.
- Line managing and provide guidance, feedback and coaching to Senior Auditors to effectively assist with their learning and development.
- Effectively contribute to all and any Internal Audit activities as and when required; including departmental strategic initiatives
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Experience in a comparable role at senior auditor or manager level with a large multi-national, financial services, (e.g., insurance brokerage, consulting, investments, pensions, etc.) or Big 4 firm.
- Experience of successfully managing audit teams that achieve objectives on time to the required quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to engage with senior management and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with a track record of working autonomously, with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
What this position can offer you:
- A competitive salary between £75,000 - £80,000
- A range of additional benefits
- Flexible working
- Continuous learning and development