Senior Internal Auditor (Treasury)
Treasury Audit Opportunity
*Up to 65k + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading, Investment Banking Client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior Treasury Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in London.
Responsibilities of Treasury Auditor:
- Undertake operational, regulatory and financial audits of the control framework as directed.
- Contribute to providing a set of controls over the liquidity, capital and interest rate in the banking book.
- Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach.
- Explain the findings in a concise and clear manner to senior stakeholders.
- Draft clearly thought through and well assessed findings, presentations or reports for communication with management.
- Undertake ad hoc audit and advisory work as directed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in auditing, gained in either a professional practice (ideally Big 4) or internal audit, focusing on the regulated financial services industry.
- Financial services experience such as Treasury, Liquidity Risk Management, Funding, Asset Liability Management and Funds Transfer Pricing.
- Good organization, analytical, problem-solving and communications skills.
- Obtained or working towards audit certifications.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Accounting qualifications would be preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Treasury Auditor to work for a well-established, global Investment Banking Client. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.