Technical Audit Manager
Have you been looking for a role in Technical Audit? A fully hybrid working model? If so, this Technical Audit Manager position may be of interest!
- A growing accountancy firm looking to bring on a Technical Audit Manager to support their audit function.
- With offices based in London and across the UK, this firm offers a fully hybrid working model for those looking for flexibilty!
As a Technical Audit Manager within the core audit team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide ad-hoc technical advice to support the audit teams.
- Design and deliver technical training.
- Deliver strategic quality-focused projects.
- Represent the firm at external meetings and forums.
- ACCA/ACA/CA or Equivalent.
- Experience with Technical Audit ideal, but not essential. This position is open to external auditors with a keen desire to move into it!
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.