Location: Bristol based - Hybrid
We give you a world of potential
Computershare is renowned for its expertise in data management, high volume transaction processing, payments and communications. Many of the world’s leading organisations use these core competencies to help maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors, members and customers.
The Compliance Analyst role is within the Computershare Compliance team, which is a second line of defence function within Computershare’s three lines of defence governance model. The team:
- Establishes and maintains Compliance policies to ensure that CIS, its managers and employees are aware of and adhere to its obligations under the regulatory system.
- Advises and assists the relevant CIS employees responsible for carrying out regulated activities to comply with CIS’s obligations under the regulatory system.
- Regularly monitors, on a risk based basis, the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures CIS has put in place to comply with the relevant regulatory requirements.
A role you will love
As directed, the role holder will provide day to day support to the Compliance Senior Management Team, to aid with a consistent delivery of quality Compliance analysis and reporting outputs. Typically, roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of publications, speeches and other key announcements from the FCA, FOS and other organisations impacting CIS.
- Prepare targeted communications to business areas and key stakeholders, so that recipients understand the impact and take action where appropriate.
- Data analysis - spot trends and patterns to produce meaningful Management Information in a clear, concise format.
- Prepare reports for the UK Audit Committee, Financial Crime Group and other governance meetings by working closely with Compliance team members.
- Review and update CIS policies, process and guidance, which relate to Compliance matters and provide Compliance input into other relevant policies.
- Support project work and complete ad-hoc tasks to appropriate standards and within agreed timescales, ensuring all regulatory obligations are considered.
What will you bring to the role?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a financial services role, ideally with a compliance background, for an FCA authorised and regulated firm.
- Preferably has or is working towards Financial Services Compliance qualifications e.g. ICA Certificate in Compliance.
- A good understanding of the FCA Principles and Handbook e.g. COBS, CASS, SYSC, DISP and the Senior Managers & Certification Regime.
- Skilled in the production of reports and other documents, using Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to interpret data and provide insights through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills that facilitate open working relationships with stakeholders.
- Positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude with a flexible approach to tasks.
- Undertakes work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise work.
If this sounds like a role and organisation you’d love to be part of, apply today!
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. £25,000 to £30,000 depending on skills and experience required for the role. This salary will be pro-rata if part-time hours apply as we can offer part-time, 28 hours per week.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please get in touch with us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms UK Pounds jobs in United Kingdom