Senior Manager / AD - FS Business Audit
Internal Audit Senior Manager Opportunity
*£90k-100k + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading Consulting Client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior Audit Manager to join their growing Internal Audit and Financial Advice Services Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in London.
Responsibilities of an Internal Audit Senior Manager Auditor:
- Participates in engagement sales opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Manages a broad range of routine responsibilities on multiple client engagements.
- Effectively manages client relationships with senior personnel.
- Contributes to employee development by actively mentoring employees, creating development opportunities, and initiating and conducting training.
- Demonstrates the ability to discuss technical and industry trends in specific projects/ industries.
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver specific product solutions to clients.
- Demonstrates expertise in specific technical areas and/or industries.
- Participates in recruiting efforts to support business objectives.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in auditing, gained in either a professional practice (ideally Big 4) or in the regulated financial services industry.
- Internal Audit experience is a must.
- Strong financial services client experience is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to bring onboard new clients (Business Development).
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment.
- Ability to be flexible, persistent, results oriented and cross collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of current accounting (GAAP), auditing (GAAS) principles, internal control concepts and of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions
This is an excellent opportunity for someone stepping into the Senior Audit Manager level. It is a great chance to work for a well-established Consulting Client.
Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.