Senior Managing Consultant - Corporate Climate Targets
IAC are working with a purpose driven global sustainability consultancy to expand their Consultancy and Advisory Services.
- This firm is building their UK team, providing clear progression and growth opportunities for you.
- An exciting opportunity to be at the front of a fast-moving, growing team within a global firm.
- Be able to expand your project management skillset and work collaboratively within a wider team.
- A highly reputable sustainability consultancy with renowned client base and enviable resources.
- This role encourages individuals to work hybridlike, with regular visits into the London office.
- A model company for workplace learning to develop your personal and professional skillset.
- Provide high-quality consultancy advice to international, regional, and local clients on sustainability topics for the corporate sector.
- Be fully accountable for the development and overall management of proposals on GHG accounting services and climate change mitigation solutions for clients.
- Provide technical guidance to the project teams and act as the main point of contact for the client.
- Experience in GHG accounting.
- LCA and Scope 3 emissions accounting experience.
- Working experience with science-based targets.
- TCFD and CDP disclosure experience.
With exciting growth plans, this is a great opportunity for professionals in the sustainability space to develop their careers and have a positive impact on organisations across the globe.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.