Data & Insights Analyst
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities, and we're playing a central role in building a growing UK economy.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy.
In Customer Services, we're on a journey to build a diverse, highly skilled workforce that's agile in its ways of working. Using smart, data-driven technology we understand and take the lead on our customers' changing needs, whenever and however they need us.
You'll join us in Customer Resolutions. A centre of excellence, our primary goal is putting things right when they have gone wrong for our customers. The customer is at the heart of what we do, and we ensure the right outcome is achieved. We define rectifications procedures, and operate in a fast-paced environment, developing standard methodology & reporting across the Group.
Within the Technical Engineering Team, you'll play a vital role in accurately and efficiently sourcing data to identify customers affected by rectifications. You'll provide bespoke reporting and work collaboratively with our multi-skilled teams to mitigate customer impacts in accordance with our procedures and controls.
Ready to use your technical skills to drive the right customer outcomes?
As a Data & Insights Analyst, you'll be involved in understanding problems affecting customers and working out the best solutions for them. If you like to gather information and join the dots, this could be the right job for you!
You'll relish the opportunity to investigate, analyse and interpret data.
Enthusiastic to problem solve, with a keen eye for detail you'll have real opportunity to contribute and deepen your technical skillset.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Working closely with the Technical Engineering team, you'll undertake key engineering & development tasks, helping to transform the rectification lifecycle to utilise reusable, automated assets.
- Utilising data to spot trends & to identify and calculate the customer impact of rectifications using tools such as Teradata / MS SQL
- Driving continuous improvement of processes, tools and techniques and inputting into the future approach of the customer rectification journey.
- Communicating project updates with internal team stakeholders and selected third parties.
- Production of BI dashboards utilising Power BI
You'll initially be based in one of our hub offices (Bristol, Halifax, Dunfermline or London) but over time there will be opportunities to introduce some home working. We're also happy to consider agile and flexible working options.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong SQL skills (Teradata / MS SQL Server preferable) and hands-on practical experience of working with large datasets in a similar analytical or data role.
- Proficient with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Business Objects.
- Accustomed to presenting complex data issues to non-technical audiences, through both written and verbal communication.
- Able to work collaboratively with non-technical colleagues, to understand customer problems and define data solutions.
- Experience in Data Management would be advantageous.
- Previous experience integrating data across multiple sources would also be useful.
So what can we offer you in return?
You'll receive a package that includes:
- Discretionary performance share award
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible cash pot (4% on top of base salary) to spend on benefits.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
So if you'd like to be part of our inclusive values-based culture, and want to be stretched and fulfilled, we'll help you build a career that will make a difference to you and our customers.
Together we make it possible.
More searches like this
- Analytics Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Science Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Engineering Fund Management £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom