Senior Ethical Trade Manager
2 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Are you an ethical trade/ human rights/ modern slavery expert looking to use your skills to solve one of the biggest challenges in our generation?
Join an international retail company at a pivotal point in their journey. This clothing retailer are committed to making sustainable products affordable for everyone, reducing impact on the planet and improving their employees' lives.
This newly created role in the Ethical Trade team will manage the technology systems relating to the social, environmental and structural compliance programme.
About the person:
- Expertise in ethical trade, human rights or modern slavery and a desire to learn more
- Proven, track record of leading successful project management
- Passion in driving responsible behaviour
About the role:
- Lead and manage the maintenance of the programme Information Systems & Technology
- Be the 1st point of contact for queries regarding the technology systems relating to supplier social, environmental and structural compliance programme, and systems processes performance
- Develop and manage SOPs related to systems and technology
- Foster global consistency and local applicability
- Contributes to global strategy with Technology & Systems input
About the company:
- Trust, openness and inclusivity is promoted
- Sustainability is at the front and center of the business
- Shared objective of personal + professional development
Do you want to be at the forefront of change?
Would you like to find out more? Reach out and see if this could be your next career move.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Senior Ethical Trade Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- ESG & Sustainability Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Environmental, Social & Governance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Ethics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Sustainability Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Berkshire