Senior Internal Auditor
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are seeking an experienced internal auditor to join one of the UK's leading automotive retail groups. This role offers fantastic career progression and is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a higher level of responsibility and step into a people management role.
You will be responsible for:
- Working alongside management to plan each site internal audit program.
- Conducting and overseeing the testing of Key Controls for all sites twice per year.
- Gathering Key Risk Indicators from different sources within the company such as Compliance and HR and providing insightful reports to senior leadership.
- Coordinating and delivering site audits which includes: determining the scope of the audit based on risks identified using KRIs and data analytics, preparation of risk based scope document, leading opening meetings, conducting and overseeing all controls and substantive testing, identifying issues, developing recommendations for improvement, working with management to agree management action plans, writing impactful reports and leading the closing meetings.
- On occasion you may also be involved in Group level audits and fraud investigations.
Required skills and experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CMA or IIA.
- 3-5 years relevant professional experience.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to operate on your own and as part of a team.
- Ability and confidence to supervise others including reviewing their work and giving constructive feedback.
Locations: As this role is largely site based, the right candidate can be based in Kent, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, or Bedfordshire.
This role includes a competitive salary, company car and annual performance based bonus and additional benefits.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Automotive & Aviation £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Automotive & Aviation £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Automotive & Aviation £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Automotive & Aviation £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom