Audit & Accounts Manager
Due to continued growth our client is recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Manager to assist partners in the delivery statutory audit and accounts services to a varied portfolio of clients. The firm, a Top 15 accountancy practice with an enviable reputation, would like to speak to entrepreneurial people who would like to be a part of the continued growth that the firm is experiencing.
You will be joining a friendly team that currently has one Audit Manager and this role will support the ongoing increase in audit work. As well as a friendly, social team the firm has some fantastic clients.
The audit/accounts split of the role is weighted towards the audit side and as Audit & Accounts Manager, you will manage junior team members, allocate work, review as well as supporting and mentoring.
Reporting to partners, the Audit & Accounts Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments in conjunction with the client partner
- Lead some large and complex assignments
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the partner in timely manner
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and potential management letter points
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Develop specialist sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments
- Mentor audit & accounts trainees, contribute to the training and development programme
Please do apply for this role if the following criteria matches your skills, experience and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with significant post qualified experience within a practice environment
- Experience of audit planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit plan and executing the audit on site
- Knowledge and experience of current auditing standards and approaches
- Experience preparing audit and accounts files using an electronic working paper system such as Caseware/ MyWorkingPapers, and IRIS for accounts preparation
- Significant prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under FRS102 Leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
This highly renowned firm will offer a competitive salary and good benefits package, and the opportunity for further development and career progression. An element of a hybrid working pattern will be available.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit & Accounts Manager role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom