Audit & Accounts Senior
Due to continued growth our client is recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior to assist partners in the delivery statutory audit and accounts services to a varied portfolio of clients. The firm, a Top 15 accountancy practice with an enviable reputation, would like to speak to entrepreneurial people who would like to be a part of the continued growth that the firm is experiencing.
The firm is looking to build the audit team and will consider applications from people at Semi Senior level, at a slightly lower salary than advertised or people seeking an Assistant Manager role and depending upon experience, a slightly higher than advertised salary may be offered.
You will be joining a friendly team and this role will support the ongoing increase in audit work. As well as a friendly, social team the firm has some fantastic clients.
The audit/accounts split of the role is weighted towards the audit side and as Audit & Accounts Senior, you will assist more junior team members, offering support and mentoring.
As a qualified Audit & Accounts Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the partners and associate partners in the management and delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services for clients
- Planning audit assignments, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, assessing and reviewing the budgets through to completing an analytical review
- Leading smaller audits, supervising, delegating and reviewing work of trainees
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner whilst displaying in-depth client and industry knowledge
- Identifying cross selling opportunities
- Monitoring stock takes, managing bank letter processes and completing assignment feedback forms where appropriate
- Communicating to management on the progress of workload and planning for efficient completion Ad hoc duties as required to ensure the department runs smoothly
If the list below reflects your experience, abilities and attributes, please do apply for this role:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified – good part qualified applications would be considered for a slightly lower level position
- Have at least two years audit and accounts experience gained within practice
- Ability to connect with your team and clients
- Be driven to succeed and able to take initiative
- Have experience of planning and completing audits as well as using an analytical review process and having experience of accounts preparation, delegating and reviewing work of trainees within the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills with experience with audit and accounting software, preferably Caseware/ MyWorkingPapers, and IRIS Good attention to detail
This highly renowned firm will offer a competitive salary and good benefits package, and the opportunity for further development and career progression. An element of a hybrid working will be available.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit & Accounts Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom