Audit Associate/Senior Associate
Are you a qualified, nearly qualified or a part qualified ACA/ACCA accountant and auditor looking for a new challenge? We are recruiting on behalf of a dynamic, Top 20 accountancy practice for Audit Associate/Senior Associate to join the firm’s Corporate Audit Team at its office in Reading.
Due to the current high demand within audit, the firm is looking for candidates at both Associate and Senior Associate level and the wide salary range advertised reflects the different levels of experience sought.
This role will predominantly focus on audit with an approximate split being 80/20 audit to accounts and is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm that is experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to an Audit Manager, the key responsibilities of the Audit Associate/Senior Associate will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis, anticipating client needs and communicating with them effectively
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, providing solutions and raising areas of concern
- Acting with integrity at all times with the firm’s best interests in mind
- Demonstrating an understanding of the different types of risk, within the firm’s approach and policies for managing risk; considering and managing reputational, operational and credit risk in all interactions with clients
- Use time effectively to carry out work whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail Producing work for the manager and/or partner review, clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Business development, identifying additional sales opportunities and identifying areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes, prepare and deliver Audit Findings Reports to be provided to the client
- Demonstrating an application and solution-based approach to problem solving
- Taking primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager
- Carry out accounts work as required
- Coaching and supporting junior staff members
To be a serious contender for this role, applicants will have the following skill, experience and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified; essential as Senior Associate
- ACA/ACCA/CA part qualified as Associate
- Minimum of two years auditing and accounting experience (ideally UKGAAP) gained within practice
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Have good research and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills; Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Demonstrate a passion for client service; displaying energy, enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results
- A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious and progressive firm of accountants that will provide support and potential for career development.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit Associate/Senior Associate role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Apply for Audit Associate/Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom