Senior Internal Auditor
Our client a leading Insurance organisation require and experience Internal Auditor to support the growth of the Audit function.
Reporting to the Senior Audit manager key responsibilities include
- Delivery of end to end Audits
- Proactively identifying areas of risk
- Accurately assessing internal controls, systems and processes
- Business partnering 1st and 2nd Lines
- Support the development of Audit Strategy and methodology
Being a qualified Accountant/ Auditor you will have the following skills and experience
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment.
- Proven ability to independently deliver accurate and concise work to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop a business to become more control aware and self-managing.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively,
- Proven ability to establish, maintain and manage effective working relationships with staff at all levels of the business,
- Innovative with exceptional analytical skills.
- Ambitious and motivated with an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- High-level of IT literacy.
- Excellent presentation skills.