Senior Compliance Analyst
Location: Edinburgh (Hybrid)
We give you a world of potential
Are you an existing or aspiring Senior Compliance Analyst looking for your next role?
Computershare have a great opportunity to join our Global Development department in Edinburgh as a Senior Compliance Analyst.
Our Global Development team support our many business lines across the globe with all their applications and technical needs. If you’re looking for variety in your role, then you really need to look no further. The department was set up back in 2018 and has been growing ever since! We are continually looking at ways to improve the way we work, and the Portfolio team are at the centre of the improvements.
As this role is supporting our business globally, we are open to consideration of applications working flexibly or condensed hours.
A role you will love
As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Compliance, as defined by legislation, company policy and best practice, are implemented, reviewed, tracked, audited and reported on for all applications and development teams within Global Development.
You will be defining and developing departmental strategies to meet and improve current targets to satisfy the requirements of the Global Development Leadership Team, the Assurance Managers, Information Security, Risk and internal and external Audit departments, through senior stakeholder management.
There is lots of change happening within the team just now so managing ad hoc queries, implementing new ideas and changes in processes will be a large, but exciting part of the role.
Some of the other key accountabilities:
- Defining the strategic direction and risk management elements to be incorporated into Global Development processes and activities, including the department wide strategies across all disciplines
- Provide detailed advice and SME knowledge on policy, approaches, changes and outcomes that are required to be delivered by members of the department during the implementation of Strategic Objectives and BAU
- Direct Global Development teams in the operation, monitoring and reporting of CTS control processes, documentation and compliance routines.
- Engages with senior stakeholders of second line teams (Risk, GIS, Data Protection) and Audit on a regular basis to communicate on all aspects of risk and compliance practices, legislation and policy changes
- Acts as primary department contact for those stakeholders, managing the relationship between CTSGD and the external teams while promoting the department’s key activities and objectives. Provides feedback and challenge to the 2nd line on activities that may impact the department.
What will you bring to the role?
As this position is an integral role supporting the department, you’ll be somebody who is comfortable working under your own initiative with the ability to find solutions to any problems that may arise. You’ll be a confident communicator and enjoy producing diverse communications.
Stakeholder engagement is paramount in this role; therefore, you’ll be used to working with stakeholders across many seniority levels. You will have exceptional attention to detail, and an analytical mindset.
Some other key skills that you’ll have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar compliance and/or business planning role
- Experience working in large, global organisations
- Experience working with auditors, providing management responses and following up action plans
- Experience managing risk registers
- Degree educated, or equivalent professional experience preferably within Compliance, Risk Management or Information Security.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. CISM, CISSP) would be advantageous
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. Up to £50,000p/a DOE
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom