Senior Internal Auditor
A leading commercial organisation are seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join their well-established function. Consistently voted as one of the best businesses to work for in London, this is a Hybrid role offering fantastic leadership and personal development.
The Senior Internal Auditor will independently lead Audit Engagements or as a part of a wider team, providing objective assurance to the organisation to improve its systems, policies and processes. You will be a fundamental player within an excellent team that maintains the brand and its assets via a robust control environment.
- Conduct the Audit Plan through Reviews and Reports according to the Company Methodology
- Conduct ad-hoc projects as outlined by the Head of Internal Audit
- Advise on technical aspects across the organisation to promote the robust Control Environment
- Recommend action encouraging positive Risk Management Change
- Efficiently apply internal checks working alongside the Head of Internal Audit and wider Internal Audit team
- Accountancy qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIA etc.)
- Proven, demonstrable Audit experience within Practice and Industry
- Excel within a fast-paced environment utilising exemplary time-management skills and communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills, able to maintain business relationships whilst engaging in challenging discussions