Risk & Compliance Manager
As a regional management team (RMT) member you will be responsible for strategy development & deployment across the EMEA region. Provide strong leadership & expertise to deliver security (physical & product), risk management & compliance frameworks in line with stakeholder expectations
The client are a well know manufacturing businesses with offices near Carlisle
The Risk & Compliance Manager's responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Organisational strategy - lead the delivery of the functional plan to achieve the organisations vision.
- Ensure the region operates in accordance with all KPIs.
- Manage the budget across all areas of responsibility.
- Closely collaborate and partner with all functions adhering to policies and frameworks including: Planning, Quality, Finance, HR, OHS&E, Supply Chain, IT, Commercial and Production.
- Commercial - support the commercial function with business development activity across the EMEA region.
- Provide leadership and direction across the site for the continuous improvement of risk management, auditing, physical security and product security activities. In doing so, keep abreast of emerging risks and impacts to those functions through working relationships with key personnel across the business.
- Physical Security - Ensure physical security measures are defined with a site security plan and implemented through a security zone approach. The measures are to include deterrence, detection, delay, response and recovery.
- Manage and deliver integrated Security Risk initiatives and projects deriving from the organisational strategy.
- Facilitate risk management workshops and/or conduct risk assessment studies, when required, to identify and assess key/emerging business risks and evaluate existing controls. Propose future risk treatment plans to further mitigate risks, where appropriate. Preparing risk management reports.
The Risk & Compliance Manager should have;
- People Leadership
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Coaching & mentoring
The Risk & Compliance Manager will receive;
- Competitive salary of up to £65,000,
- Car Allowance,
- Private medical
- Flexible working
More searches like this
- Compliance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Production, Manufacturing & Operations £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom