Do you want to join a firm that have made changes with their D&I agenda by changing their holiday benefit package? Yes, that's right...You can now have flexible bank holidays by working for this organisation so you can take your bank holidays to suit your needs!
Join their internal audit team that works across the corporate sector working across large FTSE100, FTSE250 and Fortune 500 clients! This team is growing by numerous headcounts in London.
They work across a range of clients from retail, FMCG, pharma, manufacturing, retail and many others. Reporting to Partner/Senior Partner of the risk assurance business, you will get fantastic exposure and join a great team that's fun, friendly and sociable!
This role is also hybrid so you will be based in London twice a week!
- Experience of managing audits (of large companies) in addition to dealing with complex technical matters and in-depth experience of the insurance sector
- Well organised, structured approach to internal audit delivery
- Experience of delivering SOX and Internal Controls Assurance projects
- Experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies (for corporate audit only) would be beneficial
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sarbanes-Oxley Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom