Head of Credit Risk Unit
Manage our risk so we can support vulnerable people across Europe.
Head of Credit Risk Unit (Grade A4)
(Four year fixed-term contract with possibility of renewal)
Do you have extensive experience of credit risk management, giving you deep understanding of relevant concepts and tools? Are you a highly analytical problem solver with proven ability to take clear and considered decisions? Then you can take ownership of the Credit Risk Unit within a pan-European bank with a unique social mandate.
Bringing together 42 member countries, the CEB finances and responds to emergency situations and actively enhances the living conditions of the most disadvantaged groups. Strengthening social cohesion and building thriving communities in Europe, we drive inclusive growth, bolster economic sustainability – and create exceptional careers.
Leading and motivating a small team, you will oversee all aspects of our activities, including loans and financial operations. This will involve analysing the business requirements of our Directorates to deliver appropriate solutions, whilst putting in place effective controls and security measures. In particular, you will actively apply credit risk models at portfolio, counterparty and individual exposure level and incorporate climate-related drivers into the overall risk framework, whilst ensuring ongoing compliance with best practice.
To join us in this key position, you should bring:
- An advanced university degree, preferably in economics and/or business science.
- Demonstrable flair for structuring ideas and synthesising complex information.
- Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experience within an international financial institution or similar body would be useful, but is not essential.
- Full fluency in English, ideally backed by working knowledge of French and another language of one of our 42 member countries.
In return, you can expect an excellent tax-free salary and a comprehensive package of benefits, including a contributory pension plan, medical and personal insurance and, depending on your personal situation, family allowances as well as reimbursement of relocation expenses.
Applications should be made in English or French using the Council of Europe Development Bank online application system via the 'apply' button before the deadline of 01 January 2023, midnight Paris time.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Fund Management €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Management Fund Management €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Controls Fund Management €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Fund Management €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Analytics Fund Management €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe