Procurement Governance officer
12 Month Contract
We give you a world of potential
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Procurement/Governance professional to join us at Computershare. If you possess experience within a complex financial services environment and are familiar with supplier governance requirements, then we are keen to hear from you.
Computershare’s UK Procurement team offer a fully managed strategic procurement service to multiple entities, while also working closely with global elements of the business. We place a large emphasis on providing expert knowledge and maintaining healthy, long standing and progressive relationships with our supply chain.
You will be joining a highly experienced Procurement team, learning from the best! Procurement forms part of the wider Finance team who are in the process of transforming into global functions to create a globally consistent, cost-effective and improved experience for all. It is an exciting time to join the business and there could be opportunities beyond the initial 12 month contract!
A role you will love
As Governance Officer you will work alongside Business Unit Heads and Supplier Relationship Managers, driving a consistent way to on boarding, interacting with and managing suppliers throughout every stage of a contract
Using established supplier governance methodologies you will implement processes, policies, communications and other tools so that performance can be monitored, optimisation opportunities can be tapped into and deficiencies addressed.
- Manage, format and issue reports while maintaining records and display metrics
- Manage governance obligations to ensure that key Procurement processes/procedures, supplier risk and compliance activities are managed effectively throughout the lifecycle of the relationship
- Manage the internal and external questionnaire responses
- Suggest and develop ongoing methodology improvements, including for and following audit
- Senior SME for in regards to supplier performance to include developing and executing performance management strategies
- Train, build and develop competency across the wider procurement team
Whilst this role will predominately be working remotely, you will be required to attend the Bristol office regularly to work alongside other team members and we are happy to discuss this arrangement further.
What will you bring to the role?
Whilst you will receive sufficient training throughout your induction and the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skill-set further, this role does require some experience and skills as follows:
- Possess or working towards CIPS level 4 qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role or working within a financial services organisation
- Experience in managing supplier due diligence and performance
- Experience operating within contract management and supplier governance frameworks
- Ability to think laterally and develop new innovative solutions to problems/processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and as a leader
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.