Assistant Audit Manager
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified audit professional looking for an exciting new role? Our client is recruiting for an Assistant Audit Manager to join the Godalming office of this highly professional accountancy practice.
The firm is open to applications from talented individuals at different levels. You could already be an experienced Audit Manager, in which case, if successful, you would be offered a salary in line with your experience. Alternatively, you could be an experienced Audit Senior looking for the next step up in your career.
Essentially, if you are qualified with audit experience gained within practice, our client may be in a position to offer you a fantastic opportunity, so please do get in touch.
Working with Audit Directors and Partners, you will manage and deliver audit engagements from planning through to completion and be responsible for a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
As Assistant Audit Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the audit cycle
- Managing teams through the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit engagements
- Managing performance of teams, monitoring budgets and keeping the audit director and partner updated on progress
- Manage and mentor junior team members with the ability to give constructive feedback
- Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Assist in tendering for new clients
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, both written communication and conducting face to face meetings
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently complete jobs whilst adding value to clients’ needs
- Ensuring the firms processes and technical standards are maintained, with the ability to answer technical questions proficiently and confidently
- Continue developing your technical skills in all areas of the accounting and auditing standards
- To professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals at all times
- Keep up to date with internal policies, procedures and announcements
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements
Please do apply for this role if you have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA or recognised equivalent, with experience gained within practice
- Ideally have experience of managing audits and audit teams
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102
- Proven experience in working to tight deadlines and time management
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Positive and ambitious attitude
- Good IT skills with experience of the following computer programmes is beneficial but not essential; ProAudit, Sage Accounts Production Advanced, Sage Line 50, Xero
This firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to thrive and progress your career.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Assistant Audit Manager role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Apply for Assistant Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom