Information Security Analyst
Location: Majority of time can be working at home. There will be the occasional requirement to travel to the Bristol office and in the future there is likely to be a small amount of overseas travel.
We give you a world of potential
Computershare is looking to recruit an Information Security Analyst to join the Global Information Security Team.
You will be working as a part of a newly formed Supplier Security Assurance function within the Global Information Security, which is responsible for driving the development, deployment and management of information and cyber security across the Computershare global businesses. Through partnerships with the business units, Technology Services and other support functions, the Global Information Security team actively supports the business objectives whilst reducing the overall composite risk to Computershare.
This is a unique opportunity to analyse Computershare’s supply chain through an information security lens. Computershare work with hundreds of suppliers and it will be your job to carry out risk and control assurance assessments on vendors, identifying risks and escalating where necessary.
A role you will love
As the threat of cyber attacks is forever evolving, you will work closely with the with global procurement/vendor management teams, other GIS security teams and business owners to manage supply chain information security risk in line with the global, business line and legal entity expectations. You will be required to understand the products services provided within Computershare to support the understanding and resource prioritisation according to the needs of the business.
Some of your key responsibilities will include :
- Deliver supplier security assessments on a wide range of vendors
- Support and champion effective supplier security risk management
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders to advise and manage supplier related risk in line with the Computershare risk appetite and policy / standards
- Identify and escalate information security risk within the supply chain where it is via appropriate channels
- Create, support and drive initiatives to reduce supplier related risk
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the services the team provide
What will you bring to the role?
You will have to be both curious and analytical by nature in order to produce accurate and thorough security assurance reports on our vendors. This role plays an important part in protecting Computershare’s data, others’ data it is responsible for and reputation so you will have excellent attention to detail and are passionate about influencing stakeholders to ensure that security standards of our suppliers are scrutinised to the highest level. You will have experience/knowledge in:
- Evaluating control environments, preferably information security controls, including the review of compensating controls and risk mitigation with a focus on external parties
- Reviewing or generating assurance reports
- Understanding the procurement lifecycle
- Professional roles involving information security, data privacy
- Information Security assessment processes, including audit, vulnerability scanning, and security policy and standards review
- Privacy principles
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom