Senior IT Audit Manager (Change and Transformation)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, a UK Financial Services business, in their search for a Senior IT Change Assurance Manager.
This is a newly created senior position within the internal audit team, offering the opportunity to work on ‘live’ audits, providing strategy advice, project management and transformation assurance from an IT engineering and business perspective. As such the role requires a candidate of suitable credibility as you will be facing off to Exco members on a consistent basis.
Projects will include business strategy transformation, commercial and regulatory projects, as well as program and project management, including oversight of new business products.
- Review audit work and ensure it is performed to a suitable standard, in line with Group methodologies
- Perform change assurance activity over the Group’s transformation, portfolio management and key programs, attending key governance committees and steering committees.
- Liaise with key stakeholders (including Exco) across the business, both throughout and outside of the audit process.
- Manage the day-to-day timely delivery of the strategy, transformation and change risk elements of the audit plan.
- Deputize for the Head of Audit where necessary
- Support and develop the implementation of data analytics
- Background in project management, IT Change, and / or IT Assurance
- First, second- or third-line backgrounds considered.
- Ability to strategize definition and management, enterprise architecture, and portfolio management.
- Understanding of project and program management as well as change management practices.
- Experience of agile, small change processes, scrum, engineering, and the software development lifecycle.
- Extensive experience of directing and conducting change assurance which adds value and focuses on achieving strategic objectives.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to balance assertiveness with need to build and maintain internal relationships.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to translate potentially complex IT transformation issues into a ‘bigger picture’ outlook
*The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk
More searches like this
- Assurance Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Manager Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Change Management Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Engineering Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom