Assistant Manager - Internal Audit Financial Services Advisory
IAC are supporting a Top 5 professional services firm recruit an Assistant Manager to join their Internal Audit Financial Services team based in central London.
With nearly 1,600 offices across more than 160 territories, this firm are focused on respect, support and friendliness. Please note this particular role sits in the firm's flagship office in the heart of London.
They're an incredibly diverse and inclusive and have a number of networking groups to celebrate their people - LGBTQ+, gender balance, ethnic diversity and race.
They review salaries yearly and performance/progression twice yearly.
With their agile working framework, you have the choice and flexibility around how, when and where you work - as long as you're achieving the best quality outcomes for you, the team, the business and your clients. When you're in office, you'll work in a state-of-the-art collaboration space.
Additional benefits related to life assurance for you and your partner, travel insurance, pension contributions, private medical care, cycle to work schemes and more.
- Work across a portfolio of listed clients and entrepreneurial start-ups in the financial services world, from challenger banks to large, listed insurance businesses. Also work with asset and wealth management and private equity clients.
- Provide a broad range of services for your clients, including internal audit, prudential risk, conduct risk, governance, and economic crime. Work closely with other colleagues across the business to ensure you give clients fully rounded solutions that meet their needs.
- Support the planning of engagements and organise the delivery of the work, occasionally directly leading more complex assignments. Begin thinking about budget and resources rather than simply deadlines - really start to control engagements.
- You'll help develop and maintain client and teammate relationships. You'll coach team members, support their development, review their work and feedback on their quality of work to management.
- You'll have the opportunity to develop specialist sub sector experience and technical and regulatory knowledge within the financial services world.
The team, and wider business are growing rapidly, and they plan to double the number of Partners in this team from 10 to 20 in the next four years. Currently, all ten Partners work closely to ensure clients receive an exceptional service. Additionally, over 70% of this team have been promoted at least once over the last two years.
- They need someone that has an internal audit and financial services background.
- Qualified internal auditor/accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA etc.
- Internal audit methodology knowledge, aware of the UK regulatory environment with a deeper understanding of the financial services world and the risks faced.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom