Quality Compliance Manager
Quality & Compliance Manager
Are you our next Quality & Compliance Manager? We are looking for someone who can help us redefine what's possible for our engineering department.
As part of our ‘Grow with Gatwick' initiative you'll be provided with plenty of training and support to ensure you're developing and growing your career.
What is the role?
The Engineering team deliver what matters. They protect, maintain, and repair our infrastructure. From the electricity that powers this place. Giant plant rooms that heat and cool the airport. To the specialist equipment on the airfield too!
The Quality & Compliance Manager will use their asset management knowledge to create an assurance and compliance system to transform the effectiveness and clarity of existing approaches. This will require working closely with senior engineering managers and other critical functions across Gatwick Airport to understand their needs, influence their approach to asset management and drive compliance with agreed processes and procedures. The Quality & Compliance Manager will act as the Engineering H&S representative and ensure legal and regulatory compliance of the asset base.
What will you do?
- Providing assurance in GAL's Asset Stewardship and Management Processes.
- Developing asset assurance reports, analysing and interpreting data.
- Mapping of asset management and information processes and delivering change in a structured and controlled manner.
- Analysing requirements and developing optimal methods of storing, controlling and retrieving asset-related information.
- Responsible for the managing and implementation of an integrated asset management audit programme for Asset Management and Maintenance Management (CMMS) processes.
- Responsible for the creation of a corrective & preventive action programme
- Custodian of the Engineering Safety Alerting and regulatory compliance certification for plant.
- Lead a team supporting the engineering units in the daily administration of their maintenance management activities.
- Managing the operational upkeep of the CMMS, asset information, integration and scrapping activities.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- Experience in leading a small team in an Engineering systems environment focusing on innovation and operational excellence.
- Commercially balanced view - value: cost, process and people.
- Strong understanding of various engineering functions in an engineering environment and their interaction with the various engineering systems.
- Strong experience in the use of a CMMS in planning maintenance activities and driving asset management strategies.
- Strong ability in report writing and data analysis.
- Good understanding of Asset Management processes and ISO 55001 requirements. Experience in internal auditing activities.
- Qualified to HNC level or higher in an engineering-based area.
What's it like to work here?
Our employees tell us that working here is something special. Everyone is looking to deliver what matters to our passengers. There is so much that makes air travel possible. No day is like another. Our employees enjoy a range of personal, health and financial benefits, including annual leave and high street discounts. We offer a performance based bonus scheme and our people can request professional training to support them to Grow with Gatwick
We want our people to reflect our local community and the passengers we serve. We know we are all at our best when we feel comfortable and included. We want our people to feel like they can be who they want to be at work, and we work hard to provide them with the respect and flexibility to do so.
We aim to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer. We encourage and support our people to be their best. We seek different perspectives that redefine what's possible. Together we are a team.
Click apply and complete your application. We'll be in touch soon.