IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager
Surrey based with flexible working (1 - 2 days per week in office)
To £85,000 + £6,000 car allowance + up to 30% bonus
Astrum Search is delighted to be working exclusively with a global services business to recruit a new IT Audit Manager. The role has been newly created and is part of a growing, global team.
You will be joining a market leading FTSE listed business that has significant global operations. The business has performed very well throughout Covid-19 and is in a very strong position to strengthen and grow further.
This role reports to the Group Head of IT Audit and will provide assurance across the global function. The team operate very flexibly and currently travel to the head office (Surrey) when needed - typically once or twice a week, however they are a mature business and will be flexible.
- Deliver the annual IT audit plan
- Delivery of high quality reports
- Ownership of end to end planning through fieldwork, reporting and tracking audit actions
- Develop strong relationships with management and stakeholders
- Maintain the IT audit universe
Skills & Experience:
- Experience primarily within Internal Audit in a large / global organisation or Big 4 accounting firm within IT assurance
- CISA required
- SAP experience desirable
- A good understanding of information security assurance/audit
- Other relevant IT qualifications desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global organisation. You will gain significant exposure to the Group to broaden your skills and experience, as well as get opportunities to develop in the internal audit function or in the wider business.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Travel & Hospitality £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Travel & Hospitality £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Manager Travel & Hospitality £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Manager Travel & Hospitality £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom