Interim Fraud Manager
Your new company
A high street name business offers mostly remote working to a Fraud Manager on an interim basis for 6 months - the role will require 2 days per month in the offices in Berkshire
Your new role
You will minimise fraud losses and risks through the identification and analysis of malicious threats affecting the company. Identifying, prioritises and analysing high impacting fraud cases in order to drive positive change across the UK business and maximise fraud prevention
- Assuming primary accountability within the Fraud Management team for specific high value and complex fraud cases
- Providing coaching and mentoring support to a Senior Fraud Analyst, leading the virtual team to ensure that assigned cases and resulting actions and improvement opportunities are identified, prioritised, tracked and delivered to a high standard.
- Ensuring that a detailed analysis is conducted for each case assigned and leads cross functional activities in order to:
- identify the actions required to understand the root vulnerabilities that enabled the high value fraud to occur (e.g. system, policy or procedural failing)
- agree how the fraudulent activity will be most effectively disrupted (e.g. enhanced fraud detection, immediate business process change, seek arrest of perpetrators etc)
- identify potential improvement opportunities
- Ensuring that all activities relating to the assigned case are monitored and communicated to stakeholders across the business
- Escalating frauds to exec level when relevant
For full job details please get in contact.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a background in Fraud Management and Analysis and could come from any consumer-lead industry where personal data could be fraudulently accessed.
- You will have advanced analytical skills and strong influencing and negotiating skills
- You will have excellent MS Office skills including MS Access
- And you will have significant experience in the commercial fraud management environment
- Any experience with Teradata SQL would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
- A 6 month assignment working for a high profile company.
- Excellent Interim day rate
- Primarily remote working with approx 2 days a month required in the office in Berkshire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Forensic / Fraud Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Crime Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom