Senior IT Audit Analyst
Do you want to join a positive, collaborative work environment where your professional progression takes centre stage?
I'm recruiting for an IT Audit Senior Analyst. My client is a global utilities company based in the West Midlands. Led by a team of long-serving, enthusiastic technology audit and assurance experts, the role's primary focus involves delivering the company's IT SOx testing plans.
Besides testing the allocated controls, you'll be allocated operational technology audits on a quarterly basis. That way, in addition to SOx, you'll gain experience testing and analysing security issues across a complex and diverse global technology estate.
You will also help plan audits, work with key stakeholders to keep them updated and support on remediations, and prepare and deliver reports.
Investing in your development is second nature to this business's people management approach. This team's director and senior manager both joined as Senior IT Audit Analysts, before progressing rapidly through the business in a matter of years.
If you're interested in this type of opportunity, requirements include:
- Experience testing IT controls and knowledge of SOx requirements
- Knowledge of audit methodologies
- Evidence of commitment to delivering work at high standards
- Strong communication skills
- A positive, collaborative approach to work
If you want to join a fantastic organisation with a great work-life balance and track record of developing and promoting employees, then apply today.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom