Senior Business Auditor
Senior Business Auditor
€50,000 - €65,000
A leading international sales, marketing, and support services group with a clear focus on performance and growth are seeking to expand their Internal Audit function. They are looking for a Senior Business Auditor who will assist the team in accomplishing audit department objectives in a team environment.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
As a Senior Business Auditor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing a broad understanding of the areas of financial, operational, compliance and market risk affecting the Group and to examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of risk management and internal control as operated by the Group.
- Managing and carrying out audit reviews in our businesses covering a broad range of topics including planning the audit, reviewing the key risks, processes, and controls in the business and agreeing audit findings with subsidiary management.
- Preparing high quality written reports and making clear recommendations to deliver robust and value adding feedback to senior management at Group, divisional and subsidiary level, and present reports to the Executive Risk Committee.
- Assisting in pre- and post-acquisition review work, and special investigations as requested by the Head of Group Internal Audit.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to subsidiary management with regard to the Group’s risk management policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the rest of the Group Internal Audit team, which is a dynamic and highly collaborative team.
To be successful with your application, you will have:
- 3-6 years’ experience as Financial Auditor from Big 4 or industry
- Good understanding and work experience with either IFRS, SOX, GAAP, or SAP
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, or similar fields
- ACA qualified is preferable but not essential
- Experience auditing financial reporting and internal control environments, completing risk assessments, walkthroughs, identifying control and process gaps, assessing actions and remediation plans.
What you will benefit from working for the company:
- Base salary on offer ranges between 50,000 and 70,000 Euros per year
- Great, well-known company to work for (will look amazing on your CV)
- Great work-life balance, hybrid model, flexible working hours, encouragement to exercise during the day
- Great work environment, agile way of working, strong experts in their field, good culture
- Focus on training and development and knowledge sharing, lots of room to grow (personally & professionally), Personal Development budget
**You must be an EU National**
Sounds like you? Apply now!
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Sales, Marketing, PR & Events €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Internal Auditor Sales, Marketing, PR & Events €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Internal Audit Senior Sales, Marketing, PR & Events €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Corporate Governance & GRC Sales, Marketing, PR & Events €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Ireland