Head of Central Insights Team
- Government Internal Audit Agency (GIAA)
- United Kingdom / Hybrid
- £59,306 - 74,459 + benefits
- 30 Nov 2022
- 16 Dec 2022
- Job Type
- Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Business / Corporate Auditor, Corporate Governance & GRC, Internal Audit Head of Department
- Employer Sector
- Government & Military, Public Sector
- Contract Type
Salary: National: £59,306 - £69,913, London: £62,575 - £74,459
Location: Birmingham, Blackpool, Bootle, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Norwich, Nottingham, Sheffield
Closing date: 16th December
Are you an experienced senior internal auditor, qualified to Chartered level, looking to add high profile central government experience to your portfolio of experience?
Reporting to the Operational Director of our Health and Home Affairs Directorate, the impact of the role we are offering is at CEO/Accounting Officer level, with wide-reaching and long-term impacts on governance, risk management, control and assurance arrangements.
The Government Internal Audit Agency (GIAA) provides an invaluable Internal audit service, delivering a large programme of annual risk-based assurance reviews across a wide range of government departments, including 14 main departments and most of their related arm’s length bodies. Supporting our customers to meet their objectives, roles at this level presents a fascinating and stimulating challenge in the political and public spotlight.
This is an ambitious role where you will use your skills to handle sophisticated partner and multi-disciplinary relationships within a project management delivery framework to coordinate multiple simultaneous engagements, as well as working closely with the Data Analytics team to develop the agency’s approach for implementing cross government insights.
Please see the candidate pack for more information about the role.
What are we like as an employer? To hear first-hand how our people feel about working here please watch the video on our website. We strive to be an Agency where people feel valued for the breadth of experience they bring, and where continued development is encouraged, supported by a comprehensive learning & development offer and career pathways. In addition, we value work-life balance and offer hybrid working along with a flexi-time option and alternative working patterns.
We look forward to receiving your application.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Head of Department Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom