Cyber Security Audit Manager
Cyber Security Audit Manager Opportunity
*Up to 80k + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading, Financial Services Client is on the search for a Cyber Security Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in London.
Responsibilities of Cyber Security Audit Manager:
- Lead in the audit team assignments and special reviews
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of the assignment
- Develop a thorough understanding of the activities within the scope of the assignment, its strategy and governance, and the related risks.
- Evaluate the overall setup and identify the main areas of risk
- Execute detailed investigations leveraging on a strong technical knowledge in various Cybersecurity/Network systems
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the standard IT and cybersecurity risks, controls and technologies in order to effectively evaluate them and identify potential risks.
- Remain current with all relevant market trends and key changes inside the company.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in IT Audit/ Cyber Security, gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment (ideally Big 4)
- Strong experience working with financial services clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
- Solid experience with Asset/ Inventory Controls, Vulnerability Management, Privileged Access Controls, Configuration Management, Security Monitoring / Logging / Alerting
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Security Audit Manager to work for a well-established, global Financial Services Client. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Cyber Security Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom