Market Risk - Audit Manager
A great opportunity for a Audit Manager (Market Risk) to join a leading banking organisation based in London!
This is a great opportunity which within a collaborative and diverse company culture. Which prides itself in offering a great work-life balance so that you can also focus on your personal priorities !
As a Market Risk Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking effective ongoing monitoring of key elements primarily related to the Market Risk portfolio highlighting key risk issues to the business and senior audit management team.
- Owning the work assignment and being responsible for the quality, timely delivery of work in line with audit methodology as well as the work performed by the team.
- Supporting the team / department on strategy and approach for coverage of the Market Risk activities on a front to back basis.
- Working collaboratively with all Internal Audit colleagues as well as taking ownership for the delivery and execution of key GIA or team specific initiatives.
Ideally, you will have the following expertise:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Market Risk working in Internal or External Audit or within a Risk Function.
- Professionally qualified preferred but not essential: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA etc).
- Strong understanding of risks and controls with the Markets/ Capital Markets on a front to back basis. In addition, a strong technical and business understanding of financial products, their risks and how they generate revenues.
- Knowledge of how to use or apply data analytics to drive impact audit outcomes, continuous risk monitoring and data analysis.
- A good understanding of regulatory environment in particular FCA and PRA Handbooks.
What this position can offer you:
- A highly flexible working from home model.
- A competitive salary of between £75,000 and £80,000 per year (dependent on experience)
- Cash allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days holiday !
Apply Now, to find out more !
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom