Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor – Bristol
A leading and very well known Banking organisation are searching for individuals to join their growing teams based in Bristol !
This opportunity will give you exposure to a range of different areas within the bank - which will offer you great CV value in a short space of time! You will also have the option to decide your own career path and pursue areas that you are interested in!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participating in development of an audit approach and testing strategy for assigned procedures.
- Developing and gaining to a wide range of areas within the bank to find your preferred specialism
- Work with IA Directors, Senior Managers and Audit Managers to complete risk assessments of the audit universe as a key input to IA’s overall Audit Plan.
- Effectively contribute to all and any Internal Audit activities as and when required; including departmental strategic initiatives and presenting to internal meetings.
Ideally, you will have the following skills set:
- A minimum of 2 years of Internal or External Audit experience from a financial services firm, or Big 4 firm.
- Experience in auditing regulated firms and general knowledge of and experience within financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to engage with senior management and stakeholders.
What you will benefit from working for the company:
- Base salary on offer ranges between £40,000 and £50,000 per year
- Cash allowances
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Great, well-known company to work for (will look amazing on your CV)
- The chance to gain exposure to a range of different areas i.e (business audit, IT Audit, Data Analytics, Cloud, AI etc)
- Great work-life balance, hybrid model, flexible working hours, encouragement to exercise during the day
- Great work environment, agile way of working, strong experts in their field, good culture
- Focus on training and development and knowledge sharing, lots of room to grow (personally & professionally), Personal Development budget
Apply now if you wish to find out more about this opportunity!
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business / Corporate Auditor Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Assistant Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom