Audit Manager - Top 15
IAC’s latest engagement, an audit manager position with a top 15 firm based in the city of London, means we’re keen to speak to auditors with current portfolio management experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Be the lead for engagements with clients across multiple sectors, from premium listed to AIM listed to owner-managed business. Be the key stakeholder and control the job.
- Have your evenings and weekends. Join a business where work life balance and recognition is a priority – it’s a reason why retention is so strong here.
- Earn a package between £62k-£72k depending on your experience.
- Join a mid-tier firm with people at its core.
- Grow with an expanding business, reap the rewards of internal progression as a result.
- Step up to the audit manager grade, managing a portfolio from day one.
- Manage engagements for clients of various sizes in various sectors. Have sectors you’re more/less keen on working with? That’s fine, they’ll shape your portfolio to you.
- Do the full 360 when it comes to management, oversee engagements, a portfolio, your team and more – activities like business development are there for you to get your teeth stuck into if you wish.
- Travel to the city of London office a few times a week, experience the social buzz the floor has and see your clients.
The right person:
- Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA etc.
- Can be from a large, medium or small sized firm! The business is able to flex portfolio sizes around you!
- UK RTW is desirable but not essential!
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Audit Manager - Top 15
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly