Audit Managers, Senior Managers and Directors - UK Wide - Visa Sponsorship Available
Our client is a tier 1 audit firm,experiencing huge demand for their high quality audit services in the UK.
CK Search Global have partnered with them to help hire Managers, Senior Managers and Directors for various sector teams in London and for their vibrant and growing offices across the UK.
London sector teams include consumer markets, asset management, insurance, banking, natural resources and energy, media and technology, professional practices, real estate, NFP, public sector and international/USA clients.
Roles covering a mixed sector portfolio are also available across the UK including Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cambridge, Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham, Southampton, Gatwick, Edinburgh and others.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates working outside the UK, operating at Manager and SM in a major audit firm (preferably big 4) are welcome and visa sponsorship is available.
Responsibilities include the following and will vary depending on level of seniority. At Director level you will be acting as RI and therefore for most roles current RI status is preferred.
- Act as audit lead on a range of clients including listed.
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients,
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
Apply for Audit Managers, Senior Managers and Directors - UK Wide - Visa Sponsorship Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- External Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- External Audit Partner Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester