Risk Assurance Seniors
One of the world’s leading professional services firms in the UK, is expanding its internal audit offering particularly with clients in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Life Science and Retail sectors and is looking for candidates at the Senior and Manager level with Internal Audit Experience. Candidates from a Big 4 Risk Assurance, Risk Advisory or Enterprise Risk background would be especially welcome. Candidates from External Audit would also be considered for the Senior Consultant positions – especially so if you have some Controls or SOX exposure.
- Manage operational internal audit assignments (both outsourcing and co-sourcing)
- Identify and analyse business risks as well as advise in the field of internal auditing
- Analyse, assess, set-up and fine-tune internal control systems
- Besides managing multiple projects, you will contribute to business development and acquire new clients in various industries
- Degree educated, ACCA/CPA/ACA/CA qualified
- 3-4 years’ experience in internal audit, ideally in Consulting or in Big Four setting. Candidates with this experience plus some industry internal audit experience would be ideal.
- UK right to work
- Strong client orientation in the industrial, manufacturing, retail or pharma sectors preferred.
Who to contact about this role:
Andy Bell, Hanami International 0207 048 7880