Audit Senior Opportunities - Scotland & North/Central England
- Scotland & North/Central England
- Competitive + Benefits
- 10 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Assurance, Audit Consultant, External Audit Senior
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel, None
Are you a finalist, newly qualified or experienced Audit Senior?
Are you keen to work with a variety of clients, gaining valuable experience through first hand interaction?
Would you like to work for a business that supports your development throughout your career, now that your formal studies are coming to a close?
Well, if you have answered yes then Azets would love to hear from you! We are a Top 10 firm specialising in the SME market, with a firm focus on delivering the right solution to our clients. We champion flexibility, innovation and personal development within our teams, understanding that equipping our people with the right skills and environment will mean we can deliver the best tailored solutions for our clients too. We have an ambitious growth plan and we would love to take you on that journey with us!
Our Audit service line is integral to the growth of our business, and we are keen to talk to those who are looking to further develop themselves and their experience in a supportive yet challenging environment. With a continued mix of clients of all sizes and across various industries, we currently have opportunities across different offices in our North and Central region, including but not limited to: Scotland, North East England, North West England, Yorkshire and the Midlands.
As a Senior in our Audit team, your role will include:
- Completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data
- Highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
What's in it for you
In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team. You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best. As you become the mentor for colleagues in the earlier part of their career journey, the ideal candidate will be ACCA, CA or ACA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike.
You will also benefit from our full rewards package which includes 33 days holiday, birthday off, 4x life assurance + many more.
Sound interesting? Our Talent Acquisition team would love to speak to you so please submit your application now and we will be in touch!