Audit Quality and Technical Senior Manager and Director Level Roles - Wide Range of Specialisms
- CK Search Global
- London / Manchester / Birmingham
- £Competitive salary package depending on the role
- 10 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- CK AQ1203
- Job Type
- Compliance & Regulation, Regulation, ESG & Sustainability, Environmental, Social & Governance, External Audit Manager, External Audit Senior Manager
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is hiring senior managers and directors across Audit Quality Review, Audit Methodology. Financial Reporting Advisory, ESG/Climate Reporting, Controls Methodology, Root Cause Analysis, Revenue, Audit Indicators and Regulatory Advisory.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of audit and advisory services to the listed sector with audit quality at the centre of everything they do.
We have partnered with our client to help hire audit quality and technical senior managers for their UK practice in most of the areas listed above. Select Director level entry is available in certain areas Location is flexible with agile working.
They passionately believe that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited.
They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
For certain roles visa sponsorship is available for suitably qualified candidates currently overseas with the big 4 or currently working in the UK with another audit firm.
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent ,strong technically with a keen interest in developing a career in the technical/audit quaility practice.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients at Manager + level, including listed clients and clients with international interests and /or technical/audit quality experience gained in a major firm.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff , i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
More searches like this
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- ESG & Sustainability Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom