Audit Assistant Manager
- Blick Rothenberg
- Competitive + Benefits package
- 10 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Do you have a proven track record in providing Audit services to clients?
- Are you a CA/ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist accountant?
- Would you like the opportunity to speak directly to your clients and navigate them through the full audit process?
If you answered “YES!” to the above, then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking for an Assistant Manager with dedication, ambition and a strong sense of team work to join the fun and friendly team in our Great Queen Street.
What we offer
What is in it for you?
Your progression and development are important to us, so we will make sure you have clear and challenging objectives to work towards to reach the next stage of your career. You will work with a broad range of clients (this can be anything from manufacturing to aviation and anything in-between). You will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are a finalist or newly qualified (CA/ACA/ACCA) we will continue to develop in your journey, we will be providing you with full study support and mentorship as you pursue your career. We will provide you with further coaching and grow your existing knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP.
What is the role?
Providing on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients from a mixed portfolio of industries and turnover.
Opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
You will be working and collaborating with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service.
As part of your position, you will have exposure to mentoring and training new starters within the team.
Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and some fantastic clients in a varied and challenging role "
Blick Rothenberg are a part of Azets, an award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Azets are a family of over 6,500 employees and have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9^th largest accountancy firm in the UK. This allows Blick Rothenberg to continue to deliver the high quality, partner-led service, but with greater resource that being part of a larger business provides.
What's in it for you?
- Pension – Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – Time to focus on what’s important to you.
- Flexible hours of work – We’re on a mission to give you back your time, as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy
- Life Assurance – 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus – We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal – Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities – Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events – Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching – Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave – We want Blick Rothenberg to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family