Head of Internal Audit, Insurance, £120,000 + bonus + benefits
- Eames Consulting
- London, City of London
- £100000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- 11 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- David Stacey
- Job Type
- Business / Corporate Auditor, Internal Audit Senior Manager, Internal Audit Head of Department, Internal Audit Director
- Employer Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen within a small international specialist insurance firm for a UK Head of Internal Audit.
You would be responsible for devising and running the UK audit plan, facing off to Ex-CO and audit committee.
The reporting line is into the Global Chief Auditor, and you would be assisted initially by one direct report and co-source internal auditors. However, the firm is on a rapid growth trajectory so this could expand before long.
This is an SMF5 role with a high level of exposure and strategic input but given the small size of the team, you would also need to be happy being involved in audit delivery as well as planning and reviewing the work of others.
If you are an experienced audit practitioner from within the insurance industry looking to take ownership of a function, either having done it before or stepping up into this role, then we'd like to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV to David Stacey at Eames Consulting via the form below or get in touch for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Insurance £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Head of Department Insurance £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Director Insurance £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Insurance £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom