Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Audit and Risk Recruitment
- Up to £80,000 DOE
- 12 Jan 2023
- 11 Feb 2023
- Employer Sector
- Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are seeking a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join a tight-knit inhouse audit team working in the sustainable technology industry.
This organisation is a global FTSE100 business and supports multiple FTSE clients, across multiple industries. They are known for their cutting edge technology, innovation and their dedication to sustainable, efficient software solutions.
As a Senior Internal Audit Manager, you will deliver high quality independent assurance work across the global business and support the Group Head of Internal Audit in the execution of the Audit Plan.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the work and professional development of direct reports.
- Delivering detailed reviews of work programmes and reports.
- Assessing controls environments, reporting issues, trends and developments.
- Maintaining effecting working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- ACA / ACCA / Accountancy qualification.
- Significant internal audit experience and/or risk-based audit experience.
- 2 years Line management experience.
- Excellent process quality review and improvement skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and interpersonal skills.