Internal Audit and SOX Compliance Manager
- Up to £70K + benefits
- 14 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Compliance & Regulation, Compliance, Internal Audit Manager, Internal Controls, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Employer Sector
- Advertising, Creative & Media, Consumer Goods & Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
This US business is privately owned and is a market leader in the media and contents industry.
Going through rapid growth, this business is looking for ambitious and driven individuals who want to help a company achieve the vision!
HQ is in New York, however there is a UK head office in West London. The Director supports flexible working so the employees will be heading into the office circa 2/3 days a week.
The Internal audit and SOX compliance manager will report into the Director and manage a senior internal auditor. They will lead on a SOX implementation project, as well as getting involved in the testing when needed. The role will also cover 3rd line defence audit tasks; operational and financial.
The travel will be maximum at 30% (mostly to NY).
The candidate needs to have SOX experience; the ability to design, implement and test. They must also have experience on internal audit. In-house experience is a desirable for this role.
A qualification would be desired, as well as any ITGC or data analytics awareness.
The candidate must be down to earth, great at engaging with new people, and also driven in their career aims.
Salary is up to £70,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom