Senior Internal Auditor - CAC40 Business - Paris - Low Travel - International Team of 50+ auditors
- Hanami International
- Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- 16 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Internal Auditor, Internal Audit Senior
- Employer Sector
- Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel, None
Are you an internal auditor looking to develop your career within a global leading corporation? We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join this CAC40 company.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, this is an opportunity to diversify your skillset by performing audits in the company’s key operational areas (review of the organisation’s processes, operations and goals). You will be based in Paris and will work in a professional and stimulating environment in a World leading company offering various career opportunities.
This role would be a great first step into industry for a Big-4 trained candidate or an internal auditor looking for a new direction.
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in accountancy / Economics / Business Administration / Audit.
- Experience in Audit in an industrial company and / or external audit firm.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time, mainly in Europe mainly.
For more information, apply confidentially (don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, it's just a conversation starter) or call Nora Farhane on +442070487880.