Ethical Value Chain - Senior Manager
Are you an industry expert, looking to move into a Big4 consultancy to help clients with societies most pressing climate issues?
- This firm is building their UK team, providing clear progression and growth opportunities for you.
- An exciting opportunity to be at the front of a fast-moving, growing team.
- Be able to expand your project management skillset and work collaboratively within a wider team.
- A highly reputable Big 4 with renowned client base and enviable resources.
- This role encourages individuals to work hybrid, with regular visits into their office.
- A model company for workplace learning to develop your personal and professional skillset.
- Support clients to understand and manage their ESG impact across the value chain.
- Build ethical value chain strategy, roadmap and implementation plan.
- Partner with clients to design due diligence procedures to support risk management.
- Experience in ESG impacts is essential.
- ESG policy and regulatory landscape.
- Working experience in due diligence procedures.
- Project and people management experience.
With exciting growth plans, this is a great opportunity for professionals in the sustainability space to develop their careers and have a positive impact on organisations across the globe.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Ethical Value Chain - Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- ESG & Sustainability Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- Environmental, Social & Governance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- Ethics Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- Sustainability Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester