Audit Senior - opportunities across the South
- London, Southampton, Newbury, Maidstone, Hertford or Kettering
- Competitive + benefits
- 18 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Audit Consultant, External Audit Senior
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 50-75% Travel
Are you a finalist, newly qualified or experienced Audit Senior? Are you keen to work with a variety of clients, gaining valuable experience through first hand interaction? Would you like to work for a business that supports your development throughout your career, now that your formal studies are coming to a close?
Audit team, your role will include:
- Completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data
- Highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement
- As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team.
- You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
- As you become the mentor for colleagues in the earlier part of their career journey, the ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike.
How do I apply
Sound interesting? Our Talent Acquisition team would love to speak to you so please submit your application now and we will be in touch!