Senior Internal Auditor - Financial Services
- Jefferson Tiley
- Berkshire, Reading / Wiltshire, Swindon / Bristol
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits package & bonus potential
- 18 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- CT - 11040
- Claire Tiley
- Job Type
- Assurance, Internal Auditor, Internal Audit Senior
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
My client is a Swindon based leading provider of financial services products within the retail lending market. Due to a planned expansion, we are assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Internal Auditor in order to assist with the transition to an in-house internal audit function.
We seek an experienced internal audit professional who is able to assist in the delivery of the annual internal audit plan. Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, you will work and relish the opportunity to build relationships with key senior stakeholders as you deliver full end to end internal audits across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit in developing and delivering the risk-based internal audit plan
Supporting continuous development of the internal audit function including review and input to the internal audit manual and procedures
Working with and leading third-party co-source auditors as may be required from time to time
Following up internal audit recommendations to ensure agreed actions have been adequately addressed by management
- Develop a good rapport and solid business relationships with stakeholders to ensure understanding and acceptance of internal audit requirements, approach and reporting methods
This is an excellent opportunity to join an audit team entering an aggressive growth stage and would suit an ambitious applicant.
Candidates will be ACA/ACCA/CIA/CMIIA qualified and must have experience gained within UK financial services. Previous experience gained within retail lending, wealth management or equity release experience will be considered to be highly advantageous.
This is an organisation that values their employees and there is a huge emphasis on wellbeing. They operate a flexible hybrid working model which is split 2/3 days a week between the office and home.
This is an excellent opportunity for an internal auditor looking to make a career minded move.
c£55-60k + benefits and bonus potential.