IT Risk Business Partner
- Cardiff / Hybrid
- 25 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Liam Chadwick
- Job Type
- Compliance & Regulation, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Cyber Security, IT Audit Director / Partner, Risk, Risk Management, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT risk, Wales, banking, hybrid working, Thematic Risk, CISM, information security,
IT Risk Business Partner - Hybrid Working - South Wales
Your new company
Monmouthshire Building Society has recently come to us with a new opportunity within their Risk team.
The organisation can offer great learning and development opportunities, a salary which matches your experience and great benefits!
Your new role
As a IT Risk Business Partner you will be tasked with maintaining and enhancing the Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) to ensure all material risks are captured, reported and managed effectively.
Other responsibilities include:
- Leading second line oversight approach for IT risk
- Thematic risk reviews
- Reporting and governance
- Supporting preparation of the bi-monthly risk health check reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT audit / risk experience (min. 3 years) or practical experience working in IT security or operations (min. 3 years).
- Working knowledge operational risk management theory and practices.
- Strong analytical skills
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) - Desirable
What you'll get in return
- Salary which reflects your experience
- Hybrid working
- 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays Holidays - Purchase extra annual leave (up to 5 days)
- Additional day's annual leave on birthday
- Contributory pension scheme - enrolment after 3rd month
- 4 X life assurance
- Private healthcare scheme (after one years' service)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Director / Partner Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom